I, the Female Robot - Vol. 2 Ch. 119 - The Intersection Point of History

Hum, that was quite a plot drop ;) That said, why did they go to 2010 to get her soul and how is that so important that O2 ( or one of his line ) is willing to die for it? :/

Dex-chan lover
Soooo.....
We have the Qiqi and 03 we've been following since the start, the Qiqi that is about to born along with 03 from the same time, the Qiqi from the far future that has completely understood time travel with 03 and Chen, and then 03 and Chen with Qiqi's soul from 2010.
In other words, we have 4 incarnations of 03 existing in this moment.

Shit, as if 2 of him wasn't terrifying enough.

Dex-chan lover
the fuuuck? i think we're getting too deep with this whole timey-wimey thing

Dex-chan lover
Well. I guess at some point between now and the future 02 and Chen, Qiqi really showed her potential and 02's emotions finished awakening.
That was some sudden stuff.

Now for some random rant to disprove fake Qiqi's claims.
It's actually quite possible to troll that "time resistence" into allowing a change in the past. If you can bring a clone of a person, kidnap the person you want to save, remove that person from the past timeframe of have him or her live a new sheltered life with another name. And let the clone die in that person's place. That person will stay dead to the world but will now be allowed to live the rest of it's life.

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe I actually expected a straightforward explanation from this series lmao

Dex-chan lover
EUbpb.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Very confusing. The real birth into her robot form was made by the princess I think.

Dex-chan lover
Eh, humans can't create paradoxes? And it limited Your actions, Mysterious Being?

Would that not mean you're human?

edit:

EHHHHHHH?! WHAT?!

Users who are viewing this thread