Boukensha ni Naritai to Miyako ni Deteitta Musume ga S Rank ni Natteta - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Aggregator gang
Well, 3 chapters? Thats pretty neat. Also, I believe this should be Chapter 8.1 instead of just 8, but my memory is probably foggy on that.

Double-page supporter
This is the 3rd series that has popped back up with an update when I started thinking about it, how lucky is that?

In the cover we could see her father having a full leg or is that just me?
If so will we see Papa fight with little angie in the future? Hope so.
Thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
From the looks of it... the one's translating this manga is relying on the translated LN.

Contributor
Well guys don't worry. She will be 69 in a year.

Dex-chan lover
And here Belgrieve has been going off about how old HE is. Then you get these old folk to show up and continue the fight.
He's super young in comparison ahahaha. I really want a scene of them together with him complaining about his age in front of them.

Group Leader
Aaaand, drop.
I actually don't give a fuck about normal fantasy shit in this story. If I want that, there's 200 other better and faster stories.
The things that interested me were how OP is the dad and why is it so, why was the daughter abandoned in the forest, how did he lose his leg, how come nobody heard of him before his daughter started spreading his tales...

But nope, we get 5 good original chapters, and it's back to the tropiest trope-fest ever.

Dex-chan lover
I like this story because how most of the male MCs in japanese stories end up...

forever alone and virgins.

dad probably still a virgin LOL

Users who are viewing this thread