Danshi Koukousei wo Yashinaitai Onee-san no Hanashi

No mention of what she does for a living. Maybe it was her that his parents owed money to all along and she's collecting their first born as collateral.

is a Reindeer
VIP
I don't know about collecting the parents' first born as collateral, but she definitely wants his first born as collateral

Since this is serialized now, is the web comic still ongoing? If it doesn't, shouldn't it better if these two merged as one?
Or maybe it's better to merge them, and give a "(web)" tag or something to the chapters from web.

Man it'd be a twist if she'd killed his parents so she could "keep" him ... After she made them sign him over to them.

Dex-chan lover
That Yandere flag is flying really high in the serialization. I just hope nothing or nobody tries to take Minoru from his Onee-san.

Double-page supporter
calling it now- theres going to be a chapter about the onee san worried about the HS boy going through a rebellious phase... in fact I bet it'll happen before ch. 20
Other bets I'm willing to take:
love rival will appear before ch. 10
lolli will appear before ch. 15 (double if its a short male that might look like a girl)
childhood friend before ch. 20
ex-boyfriend that is actually a female before ch. 30

So... this is really an official serialization in a magazine right? There's barely any editing or alteration from the available 6 twitter/pixiv chapters hideki/hidepoin came up with o_O

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Hm, I wonder how this would work with genders reversed...

Dex-chan lover
Hm, I wonder how this would work with genders reversed...

It would be a Shoujo and the man would be extremely rich and smooth. He would have only eyes for her and treat her as if she was a princess. In other worlds, just like any romance Shoujo.

Or Fifty Shades of Grey...

Power Uploader
So... this is really an official serialization in a magazine right? There's barely any editing or alteration from the available 6 twitter/pixiv chapters hideki/hidepoin came up with o_O

Serialization from web comics are always like that. I think Horymiya (or however it's spelled) is almost identical to the original in terms of plot. Same thing happened tp Jahy-sama.

Users who are viewing this thread