Onii-chan Is Done For! - Vol. 3 Ch. 24 - Mahiro and Common Interests

Dex-chan lover
Finally some proper male characters appeared..

Fed-Kun's army
Mahiro could make money being a streamer and play video games as much as she wants

Dex-chan lover
btw yeah... Since DDoS start... feels like new updates decreasing... welp at least now we can enjoy MD even it a bit slow for new chapter...

Dex-chan lover
Cmon, retro PC games have some of the best replayability

Also, this whole past week should be a lesson to any host operator on why you don't skim on DDOS protection

Group Leader
I think the SFX on page 12 was ひょこ, so with a small よ, which is basically just an SFX for popping out into view, that kinda thing.

Dex-chan lover
-Become a little girl
Nice.
-Become the princess of the class
NICE
-Become best girl in your school
NICE
ICE
CE
E

@AbuHajaar @Askun The problem isn't so much the DDoS, but that Cloudflare's billing system has been down for maintenance for a week and that was now extended from Feb1 to Feb8... So they literally have been unable to remedy the situation with Cloudflare until billing is back up and they can adjust their plan. (Don't ask me why a company as large as Cloudflare would be unable to process any billing changes for over 2 weeks... sounds outrageous to me but I digress)

"That one was before we were born"
This is actually a pretty lame excuse. When I was a Kid I got to play so many games that came before I was born. Something that is still possible with all the remasters and the rising interest in old school consoles.

Aggregator gang
If the entire series is only five years old (despite having 9 installments), how can the sixth have come out before they were born?

Fed-Kun's army
@Gian: According to someone on reddit that is a translation error. It's saying something about it being the first new game in the series in five years, not that the franchise itself is only five years old.

Kinda feel bad to the boys for always getting misunderstood.
Mahiro's quickly become the princess of the class.

Users who are viewing this thread