Master of Legendary Realms

Power Uploader
@jiiminn
In case you didn't know, MangaToon has obtained the official English license for this manga. They are at 32 chapters right now. I have added the link to their official English translation on the external link.
https://h5.mangatoon.mobi/contents/detail/811

It IS MangaToon though, so it's kind of shit.

@robotcat
500% arggee with ya , just drop it after chapter 10, fells like there just making it up, fells like I would be better off using Google translate

Too short. I already read 75 chapters in one go. The story is great. Little bit romance plus conflict in family becoming my favourite genre.

Already read until chapter 100. This manhua slowly becoming the next star martial god technique. Please stop author

It'd be nice if someone just took the official English and gave the Chinese names back. It's too jarring to see what is clearly a xianxia setting and have Game of Thrones names thrown left and right. The fact that it's the official English scanlation really says it all, I can just imagine if some Marvel movie made it to China and they replaced Tony Stark's name with like Er Gou Dan. At least Ghost Stories went full abridged, this localization doesn't even make me laugh.

Where can I read the original translation? I mean ives Windsor? I guess Superman is Yao shen and Batman is feng yun
I want an English translation but with original names plz anyone

Mingo Lew will always be my "favorite" English localisation name of this series.
How tf wil you ever take that seriously?

It's sad because this was actually a surprisingly good series.

Like more or less every Chinese webnovel adaption this becomes absolutely incoherent as it progresses.

Users who are viewing this thread