Ragna Crimson - Vol. 2 Ch. 5 - Noon of Fang Sharpening

I hope we aren't supposed to really think that what the traitor is going through is worse than the MC.

Crimson's curse is worse for sure, but by how much depends on how 'real' her immortality is.
Ragna isn't not cursed just because Crimson has it worse, but Crimson is surely a blessing to him; a master who can't die regardless of his presence.

Dex-chan lover
To be fair it really just depends on how they handle things. Crimson's curse of being undying could in the end have the exact same effect of Ragna's, as in all the people he meets are without a doubt going to die, even if only because of age, while he will live on.
Ragna's curse on the other hand is more "direct", but supposedly he could end his suffering by killing himself, since he shouldn't be immortal per se. Of course he's not going to do it, but in a way you could say he's just willingly prolonging his own anguish by being "stubborn" in his wish for revenge.

Woah underage looking girls are being sexualized, Japan is amazing lol.

just kidding. There is no loli ecchi/romance here thank God

can someone please spoil me if Leo will ever appear again ? and will she play any important part (like a mc) in the future ? If any answer is "No" i will gladly drop the series because I dislike this king of dragon.

Dex-chan lover
Is no one going to even wonder why theres modern weapons, ATV's etc in a fantasy manga?

Dex-chan lover
Is no one going to even wonder why theres modern weapons, ATV's etc in a fantasy manga?
my first assumption is that this fantasy world is actually our world that went through an apocalyptic event.
I guess there's also a chance some powerful beings can reach out into our world and pull objects and/or people.
lastly, maybe some people got isekaid and left some advance weapons/developed some on their own

Of course, the dragon king gotta have an arsenal of guns to overthrow any kingdom. What did I expect.

Dex-chan lover
They shall defeat the evil dragons with the power of friendship, justice, and a bunch of guns some random American prepper had stored.

Users who are viewing this thread