5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 9 Ch. 71 - Advantage

Power Uploader
\(★ω★)/ \(★ω★)/ \(★ω★)/

Nino looks criminally cute in a ponytail

WHO IS THIS MYSTERIOUS GLASSES GIRL WITH HAIR SUSPICIOUSLY SIMILAR TO ITSUKI'S?

Group Leader
Hey guys, it's illegal to release the chapter when it's airing the fourth episode on crunchy... >_>

Double-page supporter
I wonder if he wanted to say that he's still in love with another girl (Rena) and that's why he can't go out with her

Double-page supporter
wait isnt this a reupload? i remember reading this...
ohh maybe they improved the quality of the scan? thats probably it...

Fed-Kun's army
This is unfair. Nino's too cute in her ponytail. And stop attacking, woman! Well, at least she has confessed. She got what she deserved.

Sooo, no jokes on credits about Itsuki being an anonymous world-class food critic?

Group Leader
Though i preferred her long hair ponytail, nino is still cute. Just wished she stopped with the flirting and focused on getting to know what futaro wanted for his birthday.

Aggregator gang
it's weird that Nino is the one who hates Fuutarou the most in the beginning, man... I don't understand women

@Kimzark Someone stole the rough, speed translation made by /a/ that wasn't meant to be published anywhere else and uploaded it here.

Dex-chan lover
*JUST A JOKE*

Translation error, nino actually said : I love you, but I know im not the main heroine.
'Itsuki laugh's at background'.

Rooting for nino anyway.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter instantly elevated Nino to best grill... nah just joking fuck all are equal uwu

Users who are viewing this thread