Group Leader
That kind of cliffhanger doesn't work well when you know not-ohma is as strong, if not stronger, than Ohma.

Hope that "rookie king" guy have some trick too, so we can see Ryuki show some of his skill

I'm curious to see if the MC is just a random guy Ohma met or if he has a deeper background.

Let's get to these Kengan Match ! *Hype*

That's basically confirmed to be Ohma, btw: it's the same hoodie he wore at the beginning of the series.

Kokuro is most certainly going to put up a decent fight. He has a better track record than Rihito had, and it would be just too similiar to have them both job horribly.

Dex-chan lover
calling it now

yamashita trading. co is a fighter merchant. so basically, a slave trader😎

@shikisenya which chapter is that komi-san PP from? i don't remember her smiling? or did you edit it urself?

Aggregator gang
Normally I'd preemptively pay my respects to the Rookie King, but let's hope Omega will be just as unpredictable as the prequel.

Aggregator gang
I was so lonely after that crashed ship, Ohma x Setsuna but i think i got a better one this time. :3

Dex-chan lover
page 11 :
- hold it , fukker , im not done with you yet .
- er , didnt you sh!t your pants in the previous page ?

page 14 :
- ryuki : please stop staring at my cute face , intensely . you are making me blush .
- narushima : STOP HIDING YOUR FACE .

page 2 : a classic move : a villain throws his jacket to the face of the MC :

17.png

Dex-chan lover
this ohma looking guy is interesting

so much is happening already also cant wait to see how everyone else reacts to him

Users who are viewing this thread