Hatsukoi Zombie - Vol. 16 Ch. 151 - Eve, Taken Away

Aggregator gang
Dad's desire to see Eve is so intense that he made a first love zombie of her.

A first love zombie of a first love zombie.

This shit is fuckin bananas!

I really hate the Dad. It feels like he is willing to put Tarou's life on the line for a chance to see Eve. I mean, with the amount of blood pouring out of Tarou's head it seems that way at least.

Dex-chan lover
Tarou fainted but Eve still conscious??
wth? Are we gonna see the truth of the world soon?

Dex-chan lover
His dad's trying to free Tarou from his "demonic possession" by subsuming Eve into his zomnado. From his perspective, he's trying to help his son, I guess?

Dex-chan lover
I feel like this guys the type of guy who would say "If I can't have it,then nobody else can!" in this case "If I can't have First Love Zombies,then neither can my son!"

All you complained about dad for this and that, but without him, the plot won't progress! He's the real man of the manga! (Until we reach the end of the arc and nothing progressed. Again.)

Yall are pretty stupid. Dad does not care if he can see or not first love zombies , he wants to get rid of the one his son has because as he stated they are demons who wont let you have a normal life. Tarou is infatuated with his own illusion so drastic measures need to be taken.
I cant believe there is still a sane person reading this and still liking Eve

Dex-chan lover
Yall are pretty stupid.*nottrue* Dad doesn't care, if it's a real paranormal effect, that's hurting his son or not. Nobody told him first love zombies are inherited evil. He himself wanted to see them and if that let him to live a life, in which his own obsession made him suffer many hardships, it's his own fault. He didn't consult Tarou about this matter. Well Ibuki didn't clear the situation, when Dad talked to her about him. He just wants to separate Tarou from Eve for...reasons!? (And he is clearly using "the best for Tarou" as an excuse.) In the end he is just doing, what he wants, what he short-sightedly came to the conclusion is the best course of action, because he was a FEW DAYS around. And I guess he got to catch a plane after wreaking harvoc instead of resolving the situation in a civilised manner.

He's a dense, narrow-minded manchild, that right now is a major threat to several MCs. Of course there are people to hate him. 😂🤣

And yea...he is driving the plot right now, but doesn't mean I have to like him.

Dex-chan lover
So he's lying and is fully aware of FLZs. I'm guessing he's taken a bunch of FLZs from other people

Dex-chan lover
@StarixCrown
I'm not sure what you're talking about. I don't recall Tarou ever being infatuated with an illusion.
He's only ever fallen in love with people who are objectively real, like Eve.

Users who are viewing this thread