Skip and Loafer

Dex-chan lover
A fun read about a cute but clumsy, country girl. Definitely worth checking out if you like slice-of-life.

she socially dumb,,,,n I love it. u go lil country girl. become the next jolene dolly parton sings about.

Dex-chan lover
While you read the first chapter you may get the impression that "ah, is one of those shoujos, right?".
I started to feel that way and get disappointed, but this main character here... she is "unique".
In this first volume you can identify plenty of "classic" shoujo situations and the main character navigates these situations in her own way, making this manga avoiding being one of "those" shoujos, unexpectedly.

It's hard to describe, it's easier if you read to see what I'm talking about, I'm just saying that this isn't bad as some may believe by the premise.

The more I re-read, it turns out I really want to ramble on a lot!
This manga is very very charming. Our heroine is a plain, old-fashioned country bumpkin - but with the positivity she has, amazingly giving fresh air. Honestly I'm tired of seeing most of the main characters always pitiful. Mostly forgetting that unique natural innocence exists.

A good prefix, followed by a process that is getting better without recycling common patterns like most. The idea is original and creative. I can not stop laughing. It's surprisingly fun.
Shima is so sweet, huh? He doesn't double-faced or pushes himself. He is friendly, his charm is increasingly reflected every time he interacts with Mitsumi.
I thought that their meeting could be like a miracle, with a presumption that might arise about Shima's background, and it did not seem to be completely eliminating the cliche idea of ​​"my life has changed since meeting her".
It was obvious when he was mesmerized to see the girl he had picked up running barefoot. Hahaha

There is a high probability that this can reach close to 10 volumes or more - especially this author's followers and the response on Twitter is very good.
From a number of unique events so far, we can expect the possibility of future developments. But there's no need to worry, I can feel that it still can be a surprise. And the author able to draw the complete excitement till the very end.

I don't remember the last time being so impatient, so exasperated, so looking forward to the development of a story that is balanced between friendship, comedy, and love. It's really worth reading. (Ugh, how fully invested I am into the story.) I even vote this for Tsugi Manga Award! I'm not sure if this can win, but I hope for the best!

**UPDATE : second volume cover. Oh, aren't they cute!?
51bRHhnOd0L._SY346_.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread