Yondome wa Iya na Shizokusei Majutsushi - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Mind Your Step

does the tag tragedy mean the main girl will die or something like that ?

@migh I thought we already faced the tragedy though. Aren't the starting chapters full of tragedy

Dex-chan lover
@migh As of chapter 182 in the novel, the tragedy tag is almost exclusively due to the intro and what happened to Darcia. Other deaths occur, but nothing soul-rendering enough to warrant 'Tragedy'.

@Flashplayer0CD the site was DDoSed for a few days and they just recently were able to resolve the issue. They haven't fully restored everything back, but they said the site will be back to normal in a few days.

Is there a light novel? if so, can i get link pls? ty very much. AND i was wondering if the TL team is slow or is it only 5 chapters out?

From what i know, the amount of justice boners from this manga should be immense. I look forward to having one.

Dex-chan lover
sooo how many years it well takes for the manga to catch up the novel i am guessed 2 years XD

Dex-chan lover
I totally forgot about this series until I saw it light up in my follows. Shame it's a mostly "nothing happens" chapter, but glad to see it's not dead yet.

Minor thing in that last recruitment page; meeting deadlines is a requirement, not something that warrants a bonus. Just thought I'd add that.

Users who are viewing this thread