Land of the Lustrous - Vol. 10 Ch. 75 - Wish

This is ABSOLUTELY ILLEGAL I still don't trust Achmea one bit and this is making me wanna scream

Dex-chan lover
@YassinTheNerd
And more importantly, can you have sex with rocks?

AECHMEA GONNA DAMN TRY HIS HARDEST, HOLY FUCK, THAT BOY GO DEEP

I didn't know if Ichikawa could make the asexual HnK gems erotic (beyond the wonderful gembutt shots earlier in the story), but wow, it's pulled off here in spades.

So, Buddhism's Nothingness is attained by having no attachments. Cairn just became a pretty important attachment. This was already not going to end well but oh boy is it definitely not going to end well anymore.

Fed-Kun's army
This is the first definitive suspicion that I've actually got from Achmea. Before, his goals and method were strange but very clearly defined. He wants him and his people put to rest. It genuinely did seem like the Caringorm business was coincidence and he did just fall in love with her (I guess "her" is correct at this point). At least my scepticism wasn't as bad as the other people here.

However, if that were the case, why would he keep her arm for 102 years? Especially when all the lunarians are eager to grind them up. It finally makes me feel that he does have some sort of sinister plan or at least a different method to achieving his goal than we thought. Admittedly, we do see that he still had a couple of fragments of Antarcticite when Phos showed up but even then it wasn't much.

Double-page supporter
@LemonJuice I think its going to related to a myth or legend about two lovers separated as one is banished to the moon and only capable of watching over the one on earth with little power to interact. While the one on earth is made to forget about their lover or something.

ALERT ALERT CONFUSION LEVELS ARE TOO HIGH SELF-DESTRUCTION INITIATING
Also, you guys be talkin' as to how they're gonna f*ck, and I'm sitting here like "is it biologically possible for them to have children?"
Like couldn't Achmea take Cairngorm's arm make a baby out of it or something???

Users who are viewing this thread