Moto Saikyou no Kenshi wa, Isekai Mahou ni Akogareru - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

alu

Aggregator gang
That guy at the end it's the one from the credits image, isn't he?
Reminds me of the MC of Berserk of Gluttony.

Dex-chan lover
stop being nice to her, why do manga MCs always have to be so damn forgiving.

Extremely laggy for some reason. Trying to read but each page is taking 1 min to load. Any other manga is working fine though.

Dex-chan lover
No shit she's a princess...do you see the tails? Next time don't make her so fancy if its supposed to be some reveal.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like they overemphasize the value of a single strike and it's power. What about transitioning between stances (think of it as something like a combo), feints, steps, etc.? Yeah, swordfights in reality aren't long and dramatic but they aren't usually resolved in one single perfectly timed blow either. You can make movements meant to create openings for that blow and that's typically what you have to do.

Dex-chan lover
@Merilirem Well in their defense it isn't unusual in anime that we have piss poor people who somehow have fashionable clothes, perfectly styled hair and not a speck of dirt on them.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, a few baps and a good head pat, proper imouto care and maintenance. Never would have been an issue if he had kept up her maintenance in the first place though.

@Bakashounen No I'm having the same problem. So, that mean it can't be the net because I doubt we both have the same net in the same area as everyone else that's having the same problem.

Dex-chan lover
So you're not allowed to talk to her or be her brother unless you could beat her ass? Ok.

Ok, I don't know why but long strip format on this chapter appears to be broken. It flat out will not load past page 4.

@ProfStryker Someone's currently Ddos'ing the site, so uh, load times are a taddddd long (took me 3~5 mins to load each page).

Well, I expected this "plot-twist".

Dex-chan lover
@Meridis Very true, but you're looking at it from a very different perspective. In HEMA, the idea is (usually) that if your first stroke fails to end the fight and a bind happens, you wind your blade into a position you can strike from; though your opponent is usually trying to do the same, so it's easier said than done. However, most Japanese people's knowledge of swordplay pretty much begins and ends with kendo, where you really only care about getting in that first strike since it's point based, so things like shifting guard, feinting, etc., don't really have much of a place; if both kendoka start from chudan no kamae and one tries to strike at the head while the other aims for the body, the one aiming for the head will reach their target sooner and safer, so that's what most people aim for and it really just comes down to whoever's faster on the draw.

Dex-chan lover
remind me... the mc do have a talent no? something like he can learn nothing more from swordsmanship or something?

Double-page supporter
@Shamz
He already mastered swordsmanship in his previous life and wanted to learn magic in the next but he has no talent for it

@Arcverson
He was technically disowned for the most part.... so he's not part of the family... meaning a stranger (guy/man) so she shouldn't associate with him.... Well they took him having no talent as being useless so.... yeah and well he proved himself to her that he isn't useless (but stronger) so henceforth it's okay now xd (Did I explain that correctly?)

EDIT: TY for the update :3 Who knew she was a princess

Fed-Kun's army
@Perim
I get that it says there will be no more growth...but my question is, since the everything else in the description of that skill refers to his sword mastery, does that mean he's literally incapable of learning anything else cause he's one-offed his skills to swordsmanship or does it more simply mean that his dragon/god-killer tier sword skills cannot progress further meaning anything not covered by the swordsmanship "skill" can still be enhanced? if it's the first case, then he got screwed, but, if it's the second, then he's 100% fine to learn magic...just as soon as he figures out how to actually learn magic

Users who are viewing this thread