Akachan Ryuu no Osewagakari ni Ninmei Saremashita

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 1 was good! It's always nice to see an Isekai from a Shoujo setting. But then when I tried to go back to it, it said it was deleted? o_O

Aggregator gang
I haven't read this yet, but wanted to say that I know this one is going to be good because the dragon on the cover art says so.

Group Leader
To sum it up,
- She was forcibly kidnapped by unknown forces.
- She's being forced to raise a literal goddamn genocide machine.
- She questions absolutely nothing about how the demons are sentient and compassionate, willing to draw up a cease-fire due to the death of the human king.
- The only requirements to be a "Guiding Hand" is compassion, but then who the hell is going to teach the dragon how to slaughter an entire sentient species.
- This war has been waged for what seems to be millenniums, with no end in sight, nor any thought given to the atrocities of war.
- Literally Hitler.

Double-page supporter
@BCS
You can but this is 100% more like a shoujo...

Anyone care to explain why it's a josei? (Like look through the raws to see if there is anything...)

Guys guys... you shouldnt be worried about the dragon or king

you should be worried about all the poor abandoned doggos who will starve to death

I'm staying for the cute baby dragon. Even if I find it really weird for dragons to be treated like oversized dogs.

psa: misleading description and cover if you think it's a beautiful, fluffy, raising mammal type story. ONLY an average of 1/8 of the chapter has little baby tyke dragon in panels, the rest is elementary geared supermagicsugarloverguardian-esque level of shojo. Creepy 'nice' 2D dis-proportioned apathetic king as male lead and equally creepy, self-doubting dumbass heroine i.e. 5th year dog trainer with allowance like salary?! better change careers haha AFTER 5 YEARS she decides that better steer clear of religious dumb bich juice drinker

Double-page supporter
Everything feels brain dead and contrived. Characters don’t have much depth to them. The problems are literally basic af. Look past how wholesome it is and it’s like someone with no fantasy experience tried to write this stuff.

They’ve had several holy dragons and they all live for several centuries? Okay. But the tamed and bred for battle mid-sized dragons they’ve been using for god knows how long, nobody knows how to identify nesting behavior because it’s been 50 years since the last egg was laid? The fuck? Nobody noticed the beast getting a little fat from the egg? Is the egg even fine after taxing the damn dragon so much? Then the part even earlier where the human king dies, and the demons agree to a ceasefire with the human country just so they can do sneaky stuff to their summoned hero? What? Why is the death of a king something you need a treaty for? It’s not your king, that should be a distinct opening to take advantage of while hey set up the next person to call the shots. Why wait and give them time to do prophetic or mythical hero summonings in the first place?

yelisei
I regret not reading this comment before reading the story

it's pretty bad. It's a steaming pile of garbage. Literally none of the human characters are likeable. They are all one dimensional shallow characters who don't really have a purpose to exist besides fulfilling the bland, dumbass self-insert female lead's fantasy. this is just the shoujo version of the shitty self insert OP power fantasies.

Users who are viewing this thread