Wanwan Monogatari ~Kanemochi no Inu n shite to wa Itta ga, Fenrir ni shiro to wa Itte nee!~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Contributor
Those aren't pepperoni nipples. Those are stick nipples. Like, you could pitch a tent with those.

nal

Honestly think it would have been better without the nipples, tbh. They seem glaringly out of place. As well as the tags on the manga page needing to be changed.

Nice job adding the nipples. Now how am i suppose to hide my boner with so many people on the train?

On second thought how do i walk while hiding my boner? Of course without walking awkwardly...

Dex-chan lover
i like how his face transformed to serious mode when he realized she wasnt sleeping

u14.png

Dex-chan lover
I don't have a complaint about the nipple what so ever... but because there's no Ecchi tag on this manga maybe someone will be offended...

[edit] Rather than offended... I mean get annoy... offended not the right word i think [edit]

is just my own opinion though...
i'm fine with it.. is just a bit uncomfortable to read this chapter because i didn't expect it...

Dex-chan lover
I think the nipple complaint is a bit unfounded for the one girl. Everyone else seems normal but the one with the longer nips might have had a kid? Or maybe they stretched it out by playing with it but again who cares really? Probably going to be the only time we see it like that an odd ball in the mix isn't bad.

I like the addition of the nipples, however, I think there should be a version with them and version without if you’re going to do it this way.

Users who are viewing this thread