Tsumi to Kai - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Truth and Reality

Group Leader
Moral of the story, I have all the rights to be pissed to have a project sniped. So yeah, despite being upset in the dm, the fact they did not contact me about this at all is just disrespectful, so I have no rights to be forgiving either.

maxresdefault.jpg

When 2 translation group fight for 1 project. The project will be dropped and abandoned soon enough by both of them tired of fighting each other.

Shame

Dex-chan lover
I really don't care about the drama, but I just feel like pointing this out: that's a blanket, not a lap.

I actually thought psychoplay had dropped it all together and was dumping the already completed chapters seeing how infrequent they update this anyways. Who coulda guessed they gave a shit lol

Group Leader
Christ, we’re all stealing Someya Yuu‘s work here. 99% of the readers don’t give a shit about the internal politics of fan translation groups wringing ad cents out of the English-speaking reader. None of us are interested in the translators; we’re interested in the story you’re translating. None of us own anything. That being said, we always appreciate translators work. Youkari, thank you for translating this. Mai, thank you for translating this. Instead of getting weirdly teritorial over what amounts to international piracy, just be thankful there’s a fan base out there that have the same passions you have. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’ll go back to masturbating.

@Fanlation10 I gotta agree, it's especially odd when scanlation groups fight over manga that have official English publishers, like "Jobless Reincarnation".

I appreciate anything I can get, so both groups should just be proud of their work

1 chapter per day? That's what I'm talking about!! I prefer both of the scan groups tho, but I'm grateful this serie is translated faster than ever thanks to new group. 😍😍😍

It's still really stupid to see 2 groups fighting for scans when there're so many other manga to translate out there... =/

dunno what this translator beef is, i just hope the chapters keep coming cause this manga is my jaaaam

Fed-Kun's army
Man, it's kinda jarring to see these characters here and what they are in the latest raw.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, it would be nice if they coordinated with each other but yeah, this just goes to show how good of a manga Tsumi to Kai is, everybody wants it!

Never liked the snipping without communication/asking, when previous scan group is active.

Users who are viewing this thread