Hokuo Kizoku to Moukinzuma no Yukiguni Karigurashi

This one is 100% fluff. I would recommend it to anyone who likes a fluffy but slightly realistic romance tale. If you have interest, the webnovel version of this has been completely translated.

Double-page supporter
Swear I thought the long haired one was female.

Contributor
Hmm... the novel is fully translated, maybe I'll read that later mmm...

Dex-chan lover
This is super cute! Thanks for translating the first chapter. I'd be interested in reading more if someone picks this up.

Dex-chan lover
Ohhhh snacking on nuts, I thought that said sucking and prepared souljaquest.mp3 in a new tab

Oh yes! I love the webnovel and now the manga, waiting for more thanks!!

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah the webnovel was great (I would give it a 9 on a mangadex style notation), if you can, go and read it, you won't regret it.
I'm pretty happy to see the manga version being translated ?.

Group Leader
If i bug elephantNo5 enough, i may get him to translate chapter 2 cause i cleaned it except for the parts i need to redraw a bit. tablet is acting up sooooo fun times

Group Leader
If Hydra bugs me enough, that might happen, or I could use the substitution jutsu and find a willing translator to do the work for me!
The start of The Pachyderm's MusingsMinions is approaching.

Group Leader
elephantNo5 got around to translate so ill have it typeset sometime this week

Group Leader
Still up for grabs. take it before Hydra decides he does wanna work for the redraw and tell me to TL more. You get to translate melonmelon madau. ?

Also, it's a low (TL) effort monthly series.

Fed-Kun's army
I remember dropping the light novel, because the author is completely clueless about hunting and it made me question how shallow their knowledge is about everything else they use in their story. For context, the protagonist guy kept blabbing on about where to aim for when hunting animals. He said "head", which is completely wrong. Animal skulls are strong, especially animals with antlers. Gotta aim for the heart, and woo that animal...

Group Leader
ok now the wait for elephantNo5.

also laughing snake if you read the novel on nu, that is the web novel aka no editor. i pretty sure it now has gone through at least 1 editor to check for mistakes. Plus its not even the same guy so expect some changes.

Group Leader
As per usual upload after the next chapter comes out. it came out Friday so its a twice a month manga now maybe. well depends on tl speed. hahahahaha

Users who are viewing this thread