Heavenly Demon Reborn!

Why is the country flagged as Japanese?
This is obviously Korean, with the circles and all.

Me: Meh, this looks to clanky, i dont like it, sorry meraki scans, as much as i like almost half of your projects this isnt interesting at all
*10 minutes later after reading it*
Me: Fuck, i take that back

Edit: only the part of "This isnt interesting at all" though, i still abide by my opinion that this looks to clanky, at one part the old man even looks like a reptile wtf

This ain't half bad, reminds me of Volcanic Age. Can't wait for that series to come back, Meraki you sure know how to pick em.

@scarlet_breaking Im talking about the mc's first master LOL, check chapter 1 carefully

Edit: Although it doesnt matter, because the artists improves his art in a matter of few chapters

Apparently Meraki got a Cease and Desist letter so they won't be translating this, A Returner's Magic Should Be Special, Lawless Zone, Volcanic Age (Mount Hua Reincarnation), Peerless Dad, Raid, Skeleton Soldier Couldn't Protect the Dungeon, and Solo Leveling anymore.

Hopefully someone else will be able to pick them up.

The question is... who is gonna translate it ? or are the fuckboys at kakao whatever not gonna let anyone translate them

Dex-chan lover
I really hope someone picks this up! I was loving it. I'd f4 their site every day to look for it. :(

I'm pretty sure whoever picks up meraki's cease and desists projects will end up just as popular provided they have decent translations. Downside is that they will be popular and either get caught by Kakao or get ratted out and receive a cease and desist as well.

You know because Americans are not aloud to enjoy and have manhwa, manhua or manga

The question is not who. The question is when.
It looks very promising for first few chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread