Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 10 Ch. 49 - Journey's End

Aggregator gang
Yet again, a month late with the re-upload, color me surprised. Either LIG is so delusional that they think they're actually uploading this manga out of pure kindness instead of vanity or so arrogant that they think their quality is superior enough to RS Scans to warrant a re-upload. Or just attention seeking and to pad their numbers. That seems more accurate.

Well even though it late, LIG never said that they dropped the project or passed it on when they took it over from OTS so I can't fault them for wanting to continue on with their project again even though its late.

I honestly prefer their work over the speed group, and it's a good manga so I don't mind re-reading a couple chapters

Nice Race... will the race continue?
Will he eventually can overcome?

Stay tune on Mushoku Tensei!

Dex-chan lover
@Yautja
For someone who defends trolls like they're his own kids, you're getting awfully aggressive.

It's kinda funny.

Dex-chan lover
@Nolonar
That guy is one of the most delusional people on this site. Ignore him, he's a waste of time. He's basically Kronix if Kronix seriously believed what he said and was a self righteous hypocrite. The moment you corner him or catch his bullshit he'll screech that it isn't good enough or try to escape with some basic ass fallacy.

Thanks to LIG late upload, I saw that I missed RS's recent chapter😃

Aggregator gang
@Nolonar
And those two things are related how? Seems like a non-sequitur to me.
And 'defending a troll' from someone who advocates legitimate harassment or calling out hypocrisy is wrong why?

@Amplify
Clearly struck a nerve when I said that to you. It's almost like it's a perfect description of you. Can't even think for yourself. One day you'll get a mind of your own.

Dex-chan lover
@Yautja
Why would I waste my time on you when two seconds of copy paste to throw your own words back at you does the job just fine?

From the bottom of my lower intestine, I just don't care.

Aggregator gang
@Amplify
Or because like always you cannot manage to think on your own and have always failed to make a compelling argument in your favor. Every conversation you have with a person you disagree with ends with you spamming unrelated fallacies and being a hypocrite complaining about people saying they don't have a right to complain by dismissing their criticisms as "first world problems".

Shall we go back to your bullshit on Ch.44? Where you gave up after I caught your bullshit fallacies and ridiculous claims a dozen different times. The chapter where you couldn't answer a single question I gave you.
How about 45? The chapter where multiple people called out your bullshit that I caught on Ch.44, the chapter you gave up on just pretended like you were right. Acting as if one person agreeing with you when the entire community, sans the moron who uploaded this chapter, validates your ridiculous claim. I'll take Baka-Update's explicit timeline over a PR Mod who vaguely validates your delusions.
Or how about 47, where another person speaking to you is calling out your bullshit, the same bullshit you are spewing here, and your responses can be boiled down to "you're being entitled" whilst you're complaining about people complaining and throwing your trademark fallacies around.
Please, waste your time? Your time isn't worth anything, and no matter how much you spend, you'd never be able to write something convincing or mildly intelligent. The only thing you can do when you try to think and speak is paint yourself as a hypocrite, so instead you try to be funny or clever which instead ends up with you spewing fallacies and copy pasting other people's words as if they're the hypocrite or being unreasonable.

@GodricKharg
Yea, after you failed to contrive another bullshit answer after everyone called out your bullshit on multiple different reuploads.

Users who are viewing this thread