Karakuri Circus

Contributor
well since the original translator quit guess this is just going to be a monument.

Dex-chan lover
Its a real shame this is a great work i would love to see it fully translated hope anyone get the series :/

Eiz

I already have forgotten how many years ago i read this for the first time. There was loooong hiatus on translations and then it continued. Maybe the anime revives this once more.

EDIT well thanks funnu translator ffor all the chapters, it was a good ride.
The problem with long series is that hard for new translators to pick it up.

NIB

I wasn't ready for reading again the Angelina, Francine and Shouji deaths, it hurts me so bad.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

The producers who did Ushio and Tora are returning to give this series a proper 36 episode anime adaptation as well. I'll have fun reading the manga until then.

Dex-chan lover
Hope funnuraba changes his/her mind, this is an awesome work and sadly seems no one its picking it up

Fed-Kun's army
Text translation of vol 26. Would be nice if we get real scans again..
https://mangahelpers.com/t/nintakun/releases/43961

If someone finishes scanlating this manga then as thanks i will stop global warming. this is humanity's last chance.

Dex-chan lover
I'm so happy to see Karakuri Circus is back!!
I can't wait for more updates since in the anime they cut so many material from the manga.

Aggregator gang
nani

seems like a high quality work from the volumes' number, publishing year and etc though?

Main question: how he survived as infant?

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread