Uglyhood

This is awesome. It's kind of like it's making fun of how easily offended people are these days and will just mob attack people.

Fed-Kun's army
Invaders with extremist beliefs being trucked in by the elites, killing with impunity, and claiming you're anti-diversity when you express dislike of this behavior. Nah, sounds too unbelievable.

Group Leader
This manwha's story is so captivating and interesting.Added a whole buncha tags and a temp(?) desctiption
"Long gone are the days of normal society.Aliens are pretending to be humans and are enchaining normal humans in their made up religion so they can control freely humanity, but at last, a spark of hope appears."Uglyhood""

Group Leader
@DIMuRie
Translator here, thanks for reminding me the description, forgot to do that... o_o;;: problem is that I can't edit it, so I reported it to add the summary, and well, we now have 2 .-. Too lazy to report again, so have fun with 2 summaries

🤔 it's more on the meme kind of side, it's basically Parasite but with perfect body control and a less pussy of MC. idk how to feel about this, I'll just wait for new chapters if there are any. (thanks btw for picking this up)

Users who are viewing this thread