Ragna Crimson - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - Silverware Princess

I just peeked at Korean release for ch 18-19, this princess is really funny, and Crimson is such a twisted abomination...

@AKIKAN
"I just peeked at Korean release for ch 18-19"

*packs up bags and goes on a journey thru the web*

Double-page supporter
fake god created by technology eh?
*edit* i bet the insane god was crimson friend & war comrade in the past

I am guessing the dragon god is the girl Crimson was with? And the world is actually Earth after something happened to it? This manga is just too good, this better not get axed because if it does, Japan will be confirmed to have shit taste.

Dex-chan lover
cool cool cool another backstory

so when we'll get to see the loli girl turns into dragon, huh?

Dex-chan lover
For crying out loud, another fantasy setting that is actually Earth in the far future. I hate when writers do this, and that it's especially so prevalent in Japan. It's not a fancy twist, it's a trite cliché that knocks a work down a few pegs in my eyes. Fantasy can stand on its own, no need to lessen it by tying it to sci-fi. Whatever, I'm still enjoying the story, so I will keep reading.

Sorry for the rant. It seems like the no-armed superpowered people are becoming more common these days. I don't have anything against it, as it's still an interesting concept to work with, and this princess has potential, too.

Fed-Kun's army
@LordofLeechers, to be fair, Crimson is shown to be suspiciously knowledgeable about GUNS and AUTOMOBILES back at the arc where they hunted the Tornado Dragon ( i forgot which chapters that was). In hindsight that's got to be a foreshadow.

Plus, for all we know perhaps that flashback doesn't necessarily implies that Crimson is still on the same world. Perhaps he is originated from the "Real World", and then "isekai'd" to the current fantasy world as a dragon species for his obligatory cheat gift or something. XD

Users who are viewing this thread