Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 14 Ch. 134 - Dual Confessions, Part 1

Dex-chan lover
The most important aspect of the plan is to keep Fujiwara busy and away from causing trouble. Makes perfect sense, knowing Fujiwara. If that's not handled well, all other objectives will be failures.

Me

Fed-Kun's army
Magnesium-based paper? Flameproof?
What is this school teaching these poor children in science class?!?!

Dex-chan lover
Are you fucking serious Prez!?

Is my reaction after reading the second part.

Double-page supporter
Honestly....the president was quite cool....right until he started to get embarassed about his actions X'DDD Now I feel second hand embarassment.

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes I forgot they still are kids.
This's just so pure.

Fed-Kun's army
The end is near, and haha President should have continued looking cool instead of losing it 😂

Wait, really???
I never planned to read part 2 ever, since this seemed like a good conclusion. But now that people have been saying I should, I guess I will...

@Chroniko Read part 2. Read part 3. It's great and satisfying (also the end barring an epilogue).

Thanks to the translators for all the hard work. Love this series. Bittersweet to see it wrap up.

@DeusVult it seems that the series is not wrapping up. The author was interviewed a while ago, and he said that the confession part would be the middle point of the story, not his ending.
For me, this is one of the best romcoms of all time, so I really hope the author keeps working on it. He is a natural-born storyteller, and while the original premise is basically over, I trust that he will continue showing us a glimpse of the life of these lovely dorks and their friends.
@Chroniko Read part 2 and 3. Like, now.

Dex-chan lover
@rrc2soft Hopefully that means we'll eventually get a season 2 of the anime and, maybe, eventually, get to see part 3 animated; that ending's going to have people freaking out.

Users who are viewing this thread