Bokutachi no Remake - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.2 - Thank you very much...! (Part 2)

Double-page supporter
I like both girls, but nanako is starting to gain bonus points with me... so... im going to start boarding the nanako ship for now...

Fed-Kun's army
@Otong777 actually you got to remember that mentally kyouya(the MC) is in his late 20's close to turning 30 so.......

Aggregator gang
@AthalosJ That the thing he have a young body full of hormones. That have a huge effect on peoples behavior. This is evident in cases of transexuals. They say they experience feeling they would never have before the procedure. One instance someone craved to have babies after the transition. Another instance although she just inject herself with male hormones report she experience strong urges.

Dex-chan lover
manga where protag time travel to 10 years ago

looks like the trope also back to 10 years ago lol

Dex-chan lover
There's nothing wrong with folk songs. Look at Akiko Shikata and Kokia. Their songs are probably one of the most important things that made Ar Tonelico awesome. And if you play Japanese games, it's unlikely for you to not have listened to one of their songs.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao! This guy is so blunt! Also, have these two girls never had interactions with boys before? They both seem so naive!

Anyway, the series is really good so far. Thanks for translating it!

what the fuck am i doing i'll just stop reading this
oh my god this felt like a joke transformed into a manga

Users who are viewing this thread