Solo Leveling - Vol. 1 Ch. 55

I mean, it was very good, but so unfulfilling! I guess it's normal to feel the hunger for more quality content.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, I was pretty sure it would fail but I'm still disappointed. Could you imagine Baruka/Iron/Igris interactions with guest starring of knight/mage/bear shadows?
Just the three of them would be comedy gold or boner inducing epicness depending on the scene. Just imagine the smug elf grin should he kill-steal someone from Igris!

Dex-chan lover
This feels like a good moment to take a break xP no cliffhangers, no entering dungeons, no bad guy right next to them (The S class is somewhere but not close I guess) who knows what's coming next... I'll come back in few months XP but thank you very much for the translation and hard work!

Group Leader
Anyone know where this current chapter is in the novel? And if it’s translated ?

Contributor
@Lxpiz If you want to continue exactly after this chapter finished check this chapter i recommend rereading the whole thing https://25thchestnutnoveltranslations.wordpress.com/2019/01/13/i-alone-level-up-chapter-65/ for now there are 99 chapters translated

Users who are viewing this thread