Isekai Mahou wa Okureteru!

It's a good thing I already read up to Vol 8 which is the latest Vol. And seeing leffile in manga form too

Double-page supporter
@Darkimpetus Vol 9 is taking too damn long!!

@Moodyz It's Crunchyroll all over again, It's just Too bad J-Novel didn't go the route Horrible-Subs did.

Group Leader
chooses both people

wrecks them

<audience cheers>

^The next chapter in 3 lines

Aggregator gang
Big blue notice at the top of the comment section about not spoiling.

Spoils it anyway.

<Thinks he's amazing because he has read LN>

^So, how do you report comments on the Mangadex, again?

Double-page supporter
@Monceber The LN is actually pretty damn good, I definitely recommend it.

Dex-chan lover
After Konosuba I will never see the guild entrance scene the same way.
Also MC being superior in every way is in line with another world piece, but it kinda undermines protagonist's knowledge seeking mindset that should theoretically force him to learn from all new perspective of other world magic. I.E. if you are familliar with molecular physics it does not meant you can't find something useful in ancestors knowledge.
P.S. While I don't know how would it benefit the MC to challenge both adventurers, there is no narrative reason for two of them being there in the same time othervise.

@Monceber: I didn't read the LN and would have made the same suggestion as JustNatsuki did about what will happen in the next chapter. Just because of all the tropes in Isekai manga these days.

Aggregator gang
@gaigous I'm well aware of that, because I've already read it (up to the latest translated chapter, at least). No reason to spoil it for other people, who didn't, tho

Double-page supporter
@agshield Agreed, I love proper magic systems like this, Too many authors just handwave the crap out of it like Tolkien did.

@Monceber I understand, we've all been spoiled at least once.

Fed-Kun's army
I think it is important to acknowledge that this LN started in 2013, when isekai tropes were not nearly as established as they are today.

Sure they existed, but not in the same way that we know them now. I won't say this is particularly innovative even for its time, but I also wouldn't write it off as one of the toxic cash-grabs that LH Translations churns out.

Dex-chan lover
10 chapters in and this shit still hasn't moved past introductions.

Users who are viewing this thread