Kimi to Boku no Saigo no Senjou, Aruiwa Sekai ga Hajimaru Seisen - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Him, Her, and the Chance Meeting Part 2

Dex-chan lover
i lost it when they ordered the same fucking thing sheldon cooper style

@Wolvenworks
You don't need to know. It's a blasphemy.

If you say that in an italian restaurant, the dish you order might be the last dish you'll eat in your life. Although, you need not say that in another kind of restaurant as it will be the default way of serving you pasta.

Joke aside, if you really wish to know, it means "well cooked" and it's opposed to "Al dente" in italian wich can be translated into: "to the tooth" meaning it's a little raw and give a different texture to the pasta (and btw, makes it better for your stomach) that is THE way you eat pasta. Otherwise you're as much a heretic as someone who's cutting his spaghetti with a knife. (definitly not an italian speaking)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEGbrroJM0E

Dex-chan lover
So ben cotta is well cooked pasta? That's exactly how I always make it. :D
Didn't know there was a term for it.

Dude, just when I thought the joke would die it just couldn't stop coming back, lmao.

Dex-chan lover
As an Italian, let me tell you this: anyone who eats pasta ben cotta deserves death.
You're the reason we can't have nice things.
e09.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
FUCK... I hope its not like they both are twins now they cant mate or someshit...
PLS LET THE WORLD SETTING ALLOW INCEST!!!!

Contributor
Al dente all the way, this maid is totally right.

It's better when it's still a little hard, not something whoblodt all taste.

Users who are viewing this thread