Tsuyokute New Saga - Vol. 7 Ch. 59

Fed-Kun's army
I knew it wouldn’t be that easy for her to leave! Honestly I really like this Princess, she’s fun, Kail obviously overthinking it. I ship her with the friend but it’s obvious he’s getting interested in Demon Girl... lol

Fed-Kun's army
basically as long as she doesn't blatantly backstab MC I'm fine with whatever trouble she stirs up...seriously I've had enough of b!tch princesses f***ing over the MC for either absolutely no reason or for little other than the reason of simply filling the stereotype of a dickish noble

Double-page supporter
The moment that guy said the princess left I expected her to be hiding in the cargo hold or something, lol.

Updates so slow , for so little progression every chapter. And mc is being WAY to trusting and naive. With no real insurance plan (at least hasn't been revealed to the readers yet) incase this is all a trap , that he's been walking right into. All according to someone or some groups plans. The princesses whole character type is infuriating aswell. Shes obviously there to backstab the mc somehow or just get the mc in some bullshit unnecessarily to stretch out the plot. All infuriating.

Dex-chan lover
@Tsukasa_iLy Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Ideally, the MC would want to stop the whole war from happening. It's hard if he never meets one side of the war. He already did meet the dragons, who participated on the demons' side last time, and made some progress.

Dex-chan lover
@Talchaka at least we get it in a more-or-less monthly basis. groups like Champion and Biamam could have a new chapter about 4 months in. now THAT is slow.

Aggregator gang
I think my main interest in this was seeing if the elf ever learns about their relationship pre-reset. I wonder if that will ever be settled.

Double-page supporter
@Wolvenworks Biamam hurts me the worst, they have so many good projects, whereas Champion has been releasing more frequently on their site, they also have a nicer reader now.

Dex-chan lover
Just saying but you could just kill her and throw her into the ocean and that would be it, you know that right Kail?

Users who are viewing this thread