Spirit Sword Sovereign - Ch. 67

And now to wait for the next chapter. Hope he destroys the entire "Nine Frost Palace" thingy. Leaving nothing behind.

Group Leader
what a fk shitty obvious result. fk this autor, writing such stupid shit that happens every time.

I hope that the girl doesn't ends with Stockholm Syndrome and becomes friends with Nine Frost Palace and let the MC destroy the shit out of it,

Dex-chan lover
good was doubting that the mc would lose since the grin thing... was scared of the mc's trap card (plot armor)

this girl ust attacked outta nowhere and took her girl to their hq. took her forcefully which ruins their reputation i guess.

"i will make you pay for what happened to Die"...lol
till die do us apart, till the strong makes us apart...lol
thats is why democracy is sweetest ideology....lol

Group Leader
@Wolvenworks you’re an idiot. It happened in the past 2 chapters, am I a medium and can predict the future without reading. Fk idiot get your head out of you’re ass

is this going to follow the common route? where the girl had no choice but to go, when the man wakes up, he'll swear he'll get her back, and by the time he arrive to save her, the girl turned into a cold woman.. that kinda stuff?

OH I hope he bangs those bitches of that palace using their own frosty icicles. 😡😡

Commence the "I am sorry but the princess is in another palace" story!

@Aids

The MC goes and participate in the competition and waifu is there training and reminiscing the past, showing how her status changed after his father's death.

Users who are viewing this thread