Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 14

Double-page supporter
@botodopo
Just bullshit drama. Even Dewey’s brother says so, so even the author acknowledges that, technically.

Fed-Kun's army
I know he was told to tell the truth, but poor Rain lol

Anyone dislike dewey's more than saiga at least hes finally wished up but cant believe he thought a month of training was something to brag about.

Also has sansui lost all emotions hes daughters crying crying and still have a blank face.

Dex-chan lover
Waiting for someone to be disappointed at their waifu, Brauer.

Fed-Kun's army
This is really stupid now. He doesn’t have to explain sh*t to anyone. Mistress is not angry because he was lying, but because she wants to use him as a pawn to avoid force marriage by using her female Knight. In the Novel she even tells him to kill her father if a time ever comes. I just don’t understand where her supreme arrogance comes from!

Having a daughter was a good idea but she’s not really used properly as a character.. Where’s the cuteness?

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Kiriha Based on your words, I have a feeling Brauer would become a jerk or damsel in distress.

@UnknownSaint111 Standard noble archetype. Set arrogance to maximum then distribute leftover stat points accordingly.

Poor Rain. No idea what she was mad about though. Its kind of a good name imo.

its WILL be REALLY FUN
if this idiot hero actually keep challenge sansui over and over again lololol

Users who are viewing this thread