My Fair Footman - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Hard to steal something that doesn't exist. I checked their website and chapter 1 and 2 of this webtoon are blank images.

Group Leader
it's probably the way they saved the images in photoshop. to be interlaced or not

@naczyls, @TrapCard113, @kdramalover28, @thebenefactor
Ok, got slightly annoyed with this not loading with me either (except for the credit pic), so did some testing and found that it seems to work with IE browser, so try that. Takes a bit of time to load, and at least ch3 demanded one reload from me, but it eventually came. Even multiple reloads in other browsers did not work for me.

To be more exact, so far I tried unsuccessfully with these combos:
- tablet, Android 6, Chrome
- laptop, Win7, Vivaldi
- laptop, Win7, Chrome

But laptop, Win7, IE combo worked for me at least. If you have other combos that work it might be worth listing them for others :)

Buttons to next ch don't work in IE at least, but direct links from front page work.

It's very nice manga, I like it, hope the group is not discouraged by technical problems :)

Dex-chan lover
@Kiija
I got it to work by right-clicking, opening the broken image in another tab, downloading that one (because zooming in the tab broke it again) and read it with windows default image viewer.

It's a shame, because this manhua looks cute.

@thebenefactor, I do like the concept behind developing Vivaldi, privacy handling and profit principles especially, so hope they get wind beneath their wings, to be poetic 😉. And having used it for several months now I don't see it loosing to Chrome or other mainstream browsers in quality either. The only thing I hate is the same as in Chrome, it starts way too many processes simultaneously, hope they improve that.

@TrapCard113, thanks for the tip, I unfortunately was so unlucky that I did not even see the broken image icon, just plain long white strip, but I think it'll be useful for those reading this manga to know about this option too.
The dialogue and character nyances have been slightly unexpected in a really cute way so far (read it up to ch3), kinda wanna see what is developing here between the two, and how 😁.

Users who are viewing this thread