I Belong to House Castiello - Ch. 14

@pocketangelscans
Is there a reason ch 14 was re-uploaded twice? I thought maybe it was a mistake because with the numbering, but they appear to be the same chapter.

Group Leader
sorry guys... my internet connection is so slow... i thought it didn't upload so I reupload it again... ehe... if you guys wanna read the cp 15 visit us @ https://mangareru.blogspot.com thank you

Dex-chan lover
First image is 27 MB, it won't load.

and it crashes the browser if viewed on mobile.

Yeah, it can't be seen even in the linked-to version on the version hosted on google docs linked to on the group's site. Is the image ridiculously huge in the original strip?

Unloadable on the groups site because it redirects you to an online store instead of the chapter and unlegible even if I try to read these images and it always crashes on this site as well.

I managed to read the chapter from their site on mobile.
Click the link, wait the 5 seconds, and continue to the Google doc page, then download the image from the Google doc interface and you should be good to go.

Here is Manga ru's direct link to chapter 15.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-yPk09y-8zJDWHgkhvdHKaui_CZrRjqm/view

Group Leader
Shame that the typesetting was all over the place for this.
Text should never touch the bubble.
Thanks for the work.

Fed-Kun's army
Not a single comment on the actual chapter? Geeze, people.

Just when I thought her mother couldn't sink any lower in my eyes, we see this. What the fuck.

@Madcat6204
it's not a memory, it's a nightmare
, combining her fear of abandonment from this life and drowning from the last life

@draw2much I don't think it's been flat out said. Definitely some reading clues about it though.

For some reason I feel like I've read a chapter 0 preview that also mentions drowning.

Users who are viewing this thread