The Girl from Random Chatting! - Vol. 6 Ch. 62 - Tides of War

Dex-chan lover
what the hell kind of imagery is that on the last panel? i'm gonna have nightmares now.

jak

Contributor
I can't wait to see that bully bitch get hers.

So I'm not the only one that thinks of Han Solo every time right? And I'm not even a Star Wars fan nor have I even seen an entire movie.

But either way, hopefully Yoorim will get what she deserves soon.

I like where this is going. Assuming Han Sol isn't yet another psycho and actually is Sungah's friend, she will see through all this bullshit and put that Yoorim bitch in her place for good, her and her lackeys.

Fed-Kun's army
The aura seems similar to class rep. Thankz for the chapter

Double-page supporter
psycho nº387185418672 has just appeared? do not miss the next episode of DBZ... ohh wait... wrong show...

first page yuri..last page..urgh...might having nightmare naw..

thx for the release...

Dex-chan lover
ooooh boy THIS GUN B GOOD.

Han sol doesn't particularly like joonwoo herself as we've seen her reactions to him previously (although that might be because she shared sentiment about how joonwoo might have been a stalker). Funny that yoorim only attacked sung ah once han sol was out of the picture but now that han sol is back she instantly knew that she is potentially fucked. Han sol is like a harsher hamin imo. Smart and perceptive. I'm super looking forward to yoorim getting her just deserves.

ugh joonwoo please dont mention dating with sung ah in your mind. Stop this shit, you know better. And stop getting so touchy feely with joonwoo, sungah. He helped you so fuck off so he can hook up with hamin or yuri

Dex-chan lover
First, hopefully Sungah doesn't get too clingy now that she has Joonwoo to lean on.

Second, Holy shit, is Han Sol(o) about to wreck shit?
I still don't trust her, she seems like the female version of the class rep, but I'd love to see her put the bully bitch in her place.

Random thought:
Wouldn't it be funny if she (Han Sol) found out that Joonwoo was talking to Sungah on RanChat? That would be an interesting development.

Fed-Kun's army
Complete speculation here, but I have a weird feeling that Han Sol knows about Joonwoo being Sungah's anonymous friend on RanChat and pulled the vanishing act to get them closer together. It just feels way too coincidental that she'd pop up again right when both of them are making strides in the friendship department. She's definitely been keeping tabs on what's been happening with Sungah at school, though. That much is crystal clear.

Fed-Kun's army
Everything Koyomiya said is basically my thoughts, Joonwoo, was in the right but the girls are being bitches to him and now Han sol is back, maybe Sungiah can fuck off, I just want my boy to grow and Sungiah in the picture is a step back(plus those lingering feelings are emerging again), like the storm is now brewing and we're going to have a tidal wave hit Joonwoo some shape or forms from this.

Dex-chan lover
Well, another confirmation that Sungah is going to be the end girl.

I guess it was hinted at before but Han Solo is the true queen bee isn't she?

I really wish they would do more to have Sungah earn her "top girl" status. Though having the bullies be kinda correct about her would be a twist.

Is Han Sol the Leader of the Girls, but in a more dark kinda realm. Like she is actually a delinquent?

Aggregator gang
ugh, Sungah. I hope she has growth at some point. She is such a boring character with a bad personality.

Users who are viewing this thread