Asuka Hybrid - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Asuka x Akira?!

Group Leader
Hello, fellow "I got tired of waiting for the scans so I made my own group" person!

Also, thank you for resurrecting this series.

Fed-Kun's army
thank you resurrected scans for reviving one of my very old favorites! (since collage i think)

thank you for picking this up, I was actually the one who put up raws at some point at the previous scanlator's website. But they never did resume it. I'm glad someone did :>

Contributor
Oh wow, it's been a real long time since I read the last chapter.
Time for a re-read.
Thanks for bringing it back!

This is a name I haven't seen in forever and a day. Resurrected is right.

Contributor
@derpdederp
Now you mentioned it, there's no volume 2 at all.
Volume 1 was from chapter 1 to 9 + omake (9.5) and was released in 2016.
Did it got axed I wonder?

EDIT: Apparently, we have our answer in the general comments section.

Dex-chan lover
i give up and accepting this manga will not continue.. until now... i totally forgot about the plot but i remember reading this

Group Leader
@KN-XIII @HermesPasser there are 23 chapters, actually. It is marked as completed on the Japanese source website. Some chapters are split in two and counting those there are technically 33. For reference, chapter 11 was a split chapter but I combined it.

Contributor
@realsmart987
But isn't it strange that after 3 years, they still didn't put a proper volume 2 (either as physical or digital like Kindle)?

Group Leader
My guess is it either didn't sell enough digitally to warrant a physical release or it was an experiment to prevent piracy. Anyone that cared about the series less than I did would've looked at the Japanese source and thought it wasn't worth the effort of scanlating because of the extra steps I had to do.

Users who are viewing this thread