Reading issue. Cant read some manga's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gi, my first post there. Due unknown problem I cant read some of the titles here on PC (mobile version works fine). When I'm trying reading it shows nothing after "loading" circle. Titles that I cant read are every day chosen by random. Just for little check tried this one and it shows this.

Yes. Maxthon (main browser), SeaMonkey, FireFox, Vivaldi. Even tried do this through proxy (Opera). Only way is read on smartphone. Adblock, of course, disabled.

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@argotha
Try disabling *all* of your extensions or addons and test on various browsers. There's no reason why Firefox shouldn't work.

Also try forcing the reader to use a single server. You can do this by going into the advanced settings of the reader. It'll look like this:

unknown.png

Nope, changing server not helphing, Maxthon dont have much extensions installed (only adblock and violentmonkey, that works only on specific sites, but tried to disable it too), still only way to read all sorts of manga on this site is with smartphone. Forgot mention that Firefox shows error message "Image #n (where n is number) failed to load"

Little update on issue. Found that I can read last released chapter from any titles on PC, but when I'm tryiing to change chapters to previous ones it shows blank pages. Also legacy reader doesnt work.

Hey mangadex, when I read manga on my phone the website will lag and exit, but when I use my laptop there is no problem. PLEASE HELP ME

PS. I use a Android phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread