Onee Chan wa Koi Youkai

People giving this eights, nines, and tens? Wtf, this is slightly above average at best. People here have no standards.

Gao

I do like the cover picture though even if the story was eh

Contributor
at a little... I used to be scared of youkai folklore.
But now, I always "HARD" of youkai girl.
Edit : well, the "edit" suddenly got locked without notice, Although I just wanna fix a description a little, including wrong name of Protagonist

i usually end hating this kind of MC but.....lets give it a few chapters

art is normal....history is standard ....but maybe its going to give me enough to stay xD

Dropped because pages are too big. good way of ruining the fun from reading a manga, fe scans.

Double-page supporter
Is the actual translation of the pages as bad as the description's?

Dex-chan lover
I honestly just read this type of shit when I’m bored, anyway that fucking friend of the Mc is the absolute worst kind of character and I hate that guy hope he just eats some wood chips. I’m dropping it here because I hate that type of character

Double-page supporter
There needs to be a character sheet. While these youkai may be familiar to a Japanese reader, their names and characteristics are not familiar to me. Also, I suspect that there was some wordplay that I am missing.

Well the description gives no reassurance that the actual chapter translations will be legible, if they are then the scanlators should really edit that.

Users who are viewing this thread