A Returner's Magic Should Be Special - Vol. 1 Ch. 47

?? That fatty gonna rip his hair apart after this double setback that he received back to back on the same evening. First, Adjest left the team and then he heard his doomsday news of Desir.

Dex-chan lover
What exactly is the requirement for a Tier 3 magician anyway if both methods described here work?

I mean one is magical control and perhaps a little force and the other is study of magic. I guess study gives control or understanding.. im just not sure how they are quantifying this.

@Merilirem : "What exactly is the requirement for a Tier 3 magician anyway if both methods described here work?"

My guess is the difference between "knowledge" and "intuition".
Most magician must learn how to increase their control, but our little girl is of course special and can do that "intuitively" if training "hard enough".

I think there was something like this said in an earlier chapter (near the ball-levitating training), but I might be confusing it with something else.

Fed-Kun's army
Now that it has caught up to the RAW, we have to wait a week and man is it painful but this series is just that good

I feel like romantica is just constantly screaming like girl just shussssh (/-(エ)-\)

@Merilirem It seems to be the difference between solving the math problem "the way the teacher told you to" and "getting the right answer with the 'wrong' method".

Taking the aggregate of everything we've seen so far (especially the alpha/beta class split), it seems like Haviron Academy has a huge obsession with dotting the i's and crossing the t's in triplicate, with an obvious loss of performance thereby. So Desir's making the decision to help Romantica become t3 by teaching her the quick and dirty methods instead of trying to ramrod in information and details she's already going to learn over time simply by being an alpha class member.

@Creampuff She does seem rather high strung.

Fed-Kun's army
Rasengan training indeed. Teach a young girl how to polish balls early, and she will use that knowledge for the rest of her life.

Dex-chan lover
I don't get Pugman. He reveals that Adjest is actually a princess, removed or not, then talks mad shit. Like he expected her to kneel to his big dick energy. Even to go so far as to say that she was a failure, despite knowing how badly she could whoop his ass.

Never has there been a noble who would ever dare talk like that to any member of the royal bloodline without some sort of leverage or sheer stupidity. Probably has something to do with that marriage that was briefly mentioned- probably to him, the fat fuck.

Also: Calling it now. He's going to try and assassinate Desir.

Users who are viewing this thread