Yugami-kun ni wa Tomodachi ga Inai - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Yugami-kun Doesn't Trust

lmaoo i love the side characters in this manga. that captain's hilarious, a parody of those believe in your friends characters. Yugami's not entirely wrong, his teammates really does suck, even according to everyone else not just him

Dex-chan lover
@KobeisGOAT I'm pretty sure if you get hit the way he did, you get a free walk over to the base because that's considered the pitcher's error. There's a pretty specific area in which the pitcher is supposed to be throwing the ball, so even if they don't hit a batter, if they aren't making it into that area the batter will get to walk to the base after so many times. Seemed like that was happening to begin with here, they kept saying "ball" instead of "strike." Honestly, I'm surprised I even remember all of this myself though because I couldn't care any less about baseball if I tried. It's a little baffling what your brain decides to remember and what you manage to lose track of instead.

Dex-chan lover
this is pretty unintelligible & i can't even tell who's thinking most of the text
"first grade", "second grade"?? shitty tl

Double-page supporter
@KobeisGOAT I'm pretty sure if you get hit the way he did, you get a free walk over to the base because that's considered the pitcher's error. There's a pretty specific area in which the pitcher is supposed to be throwing the ball, so even if they don't hit a batter, if they aren't making it into that area the batter will get to walk to the base after so many times. Seemed like that was happening to begin with here, they kept saying "ball" instead of "strike." Honestly, I'm surprised I even remember all of this myself though because I couldn't care any less about baseball if I tried. It's a little baffling what your brain decides to remember and what you manage to lose track of instead.
Ayo is ur PFP John Constantine? That’s sick

Users who are viewing this thread