Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi

Fed-Kun's army
If a mod is reading this, I need to revise the title translation to: "Dosanko Gyaru is Mega Cute."

Oh, and I think I accidentally created a duplicate entry so the other one needs to be deleted.

gyaru: i sleep
CUTE gyaru: REAL SHIT

Thanks famiglioni. Innocent gyarus are the best.

Dex-chan lover
Mangadex: there is Another gyaru manga.
Me: Instafollow

I need help, guys.
giphy.gif

Fed-Kun's army
Series update:

My bad, I didn't check to see if this was a new series or a one-shot, but at least from his twitter, it might not be a one shot, but a irregular publication with a chance for serialization.

He twitted: "連載出来るように頑張りますのでまた掲載された際には読んでやって下さい."

Basically, "I'll do my best for it to be serialized, so please read it when it is published (on Shounen Jump +) again." text in () my clarification

Also on his twit introducing the series, he wrote "1/3から少年ジャンプ+で 道産子ギャルはなまらめんこい』掲載されます!" with the key word being "から" or "from." So he's saying this will be published (as opposed to being serialized) on Shounen Jump + FROM January 3rd.

So it's definitely not a regular serialization, but may be a collection of "oneshots" until enough interest/feedback is built, and then maybe to serialization.

Not the news I wanted, but not all bad either. Sorry I jumped the gun but I saw it yesterday and really liked it.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Worthless MMC, manic pixie dream girl MFC.

Typican seinen trash.

Group Leader
The chances of this getting serialized is quite possible. Let’s hope it’s high.

Double-page supporter
Well it wasnt drawn with the intention of being a one-shot

Users who are viewing this thread