Yugami-kun ni wa Tomodachi ga Inai - Vol. 6 Ch. 31 - Yugami-kun's School Trip

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, he's a high school manga character which puts his mental age at around 13 years old. His real power won't be unleashed until college

Also that "love ball" smack at the end... hah

Fed-Kun's army
I think Chihiro undersells her relationship with Yugami. He has specifically come around her at several key points throughout the story, albeit usually to reprimend her for being so weak. That's kind of just his way of caring though.

VIP
chadgami... live his own world happily... when people around him has too many dramas!

Double-page supporter
Dang, Yugami should create a religion already... Since the world seemingly needs it.

Fed-Kun's army
I hope the author gives character development to Chihiro soon. All the time she spent watching Yugami feels so wasted, almost no improvement whatsoever. I think I can understand Yugami's concern few chapters back, he even tried to make a new club for her!

In contrary, prop to glasses guy. I thought he was a wimpy weak kid, but he actually know when to said no and when to defend what's important. He actually learned from Yugami, that man!

Dex-chan lover
@sujinko Oh please, thats like comparing apples to oranges. Machida-Kun draw people to him, he is a warm light to a person's cold darkness

A better comparison would be Yugami-kun to Hotarou Oreki from Hyouka. Both finding helping others a pain , but will do regardless (mostly cause its easier than wasting time saying no), both have a knack for something , but really doesnt cares much about it.

And both have long black haired girls depending on them for situations they really rather not be bothered it

Double-page supporter
Thanks a lot for the chapter!
Yugami-kun falls outside of any pyramid.

Users who are viewing this thread