Radiant - Vol. 6 Ch. 41 - The Forest Pixie

Double-page supporter
Holy shit! I knew he was a forest mage, but he has a hot forest deity as wife? Nice going there tree hugger.

Dex-chan lover
That rabbit reminds of that pikachu with his stripes as eyes/mouths
tumblr_inline_oziy2yBHm01qmoaae_540.gif

Dex-chan lover
Page 14 - These are eyes the look and see more than most people could ever dream.

Page 17 - Beautiful, the art on this page was incredible, and this crazy tree hugger has luck.

Power Uploader
Now that I think of it, this arc has more of a… Franco-Belgian comic vibe to it, especially the forest bits. It might be why I like it so much.

Dex-chan lover
@Lyendith Well the author is French so even if he is trying to emulate manga style ( and he is doing it well ) he may have contact with those styles of comic during his life and these things for an artist leave lasting impressions.

Your profile picture i feel like i know from where it is but i can't remember, can you say what manga it is?

@alacaelum Even though Radiant is his first work to achieve widespread success, Tony was a bande dessinée artist for 10 years and drew 10 volumes over 3 different series (Les Quatre Princes de Ganahan, Hana Attori, and S.P.E.E.D. Angels) so he's got quite a bit of experience with that style haha, and like you say that will definitely influence both his storytelling (especially the humour) and art (I think it's most visible with the colour pages, which are very reminiscent of some of his older work).

Power Uploader
@alacaelum Shûkan Shônen Hachi, a manga by Masuda Eiji that unfortunately got axed a couple months ago. =(

@Galtian J'avais lu qu'il faisait de la BD avant, oui. Je me demande si on peut toujours les trouver…

@Lyendith j'avais cherché ça l'autre fois et Hana Attori est plus disponible... C'est con vu que c'est la seule série dont il était l'unique auteur. Les autres séries sont encore disponibles mais pour celles-là il était juste l'illustrateur.

Dex-chan lover
let us start a tree fetish

Too late my dude. Way too late. Even considering how much older the original version of this might have been than the scanlation. Nine out of ten tree spirits from ancient legends I can think of were hot women that were down to party.

Users who are viewing this thread