Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 10 Ch. 50 - Aftershock

Fucking finally. Best. Episode. Ever.

Edit: Or not. REALLY, this freacking blueballing piece of garbage. Another month to release the Kraken. T_T

Aggregator gang
Joyous day, an actual upload.

Of course some daft old cunt has to think about the family name, an irrelevant long term that will end up being devoid of value. Basically the moron is selling his house for 20$ to pay for his next meal. This is probably the first fuckup that's really annoyed me. A completely nonsensical plan for a person claiming to give a shit. It'd be one thing if he was a villain or antagonist to them, but a supposed ally and retainer? Fuck off. Took 50 chapters, which is pretty impressive, for the first extremely irritating contrived bullshit drama scene to pop up.

so there wont be really many happy moments for them after they slept together right ? just spoiler me please :D

Dex-chan lover
Damn cant believe the gramps was executed...
He was so fun...

Double-page supporter
Wait, how old are they? Is he even fertile?
Come on, think of the children!

Dex-chan lover
Is the part where the next part they try to do it but something ruin their plan?

@Yautja He is a retainer. His duty is not to make decisions, his duty is to show all the options his master has. The master will decide on them after hearing him out. No need to be butthurt, he himself doesnt want her to accept that option. :)

@Anschaelina
Nope, after losing his and her virginity on the first 5 page of the next chapter, she makes the butler responsible of the reconstruction of Fitoa and leaves to get NTRed taught by the Sword Saint as she feels she is really weak (compared to Orsted). Rudeus however will NOT have a hard time after Eris leaving for a loooong looong time. :-D Hahahaha that ED joke.

@ABCsOfLife
No man, you will get some nasty alpha action... Next month.

Aggregator gang
Oh, neat. From what I've been spoiled about in the novel, he might not be doing the typical isekai harem protag denies-for-basically-no-reason thing here huh?

Aggregator gang
@Maala
Lolno. He wants to follow through with that plan. He's not presenting options, he's trying to make a suggestion and push for a choice. He literally said "If we're considering the future of the Fittoa, we must make some sacrifices" and "I am merely thinking of the future of the Boreas family and Fittoa". He wants to do all this despite of knowing everything he does. It's bullshit drama from a fucking retarded character. There's zero merit to that absolutely fucking stupid drama inducing plan. It's a coward's plan made by a old man who loses nothing except his conscious on behalf of someone who'd lose everything.

@Anschaelina
They do the deed. It's hot. It's heavy. Then, Eris leaves in the middle of the night, while Rudeus is sleeping, only leaving a vague note to let Rudeus know what she is doing; however, because the note is so stupidly vague he misunderstands and thinks she permanently left him. This causes him immense amounts of shock and grief giving him Erectile Dysfunction, which prevents him from having any new relationships, for many, many years.

Double-page supporter
I'm sure she is, I'm worried about the other party here

Double-page supporter
@Anschaelina,
As you wish, but read at your own risk, as any spoiler :)
-They will actually have sex here, Rudeus will promise to himself, that he will protect Eris for life from this point on.
-Eris leaved place by herself for training, thinking that she isn't good enough (she saw Rudeus practicing that anti-magic spell of the dragon god, so she is convinced that he is getting ready to revenge for that loss, so she need to get stronger when the time comes). But unfortunately, Eris is bad at communicating, so her letter for Rudeus was ambiguous, and Rudeus thought completely opposite, marked himself as good-for-nothing and become an impotent for the several years, before some encounter that i will not mention :)

Dex-chan lover
well if Rudeus gives Eris what she wants I am sure it would piss off Piermont if I remember correctly because he was paranoid that Paul would usurp him if as head of their house so . . .Ha(?)

tenor.gif

Users who are viewing this thread