Record of Ragnarok - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Rivals

Fed-Kun's army
The slaughter of Mythos is strong with this one.
Mjölnir was not forged by Gods of Asgard, and it definitely wasn't made in Heaven. ?

Dex-chan lover
man, this manga is so hot blooded

even the stupid trope feels good because the crazy artstyle

Contributor
@Zael Nothing unusual in the world of manga. Quite often myths/legends are twisted around for their needs, leaving only certain traits in common.

Funny manga and entertaining but I got to say that I fucking hate the word cheat. Makes it seems like a videogame and it takes me out of the manga in a sec. Screw isekai for making thag garbage popular.

13 battles, 13 valks. 13 valks sacrificed to turn into weapons. The wimpy one is probably going to be the last one.

they forgot about Thors power belt Megingjörð that gave him the strength to lift Mjølnir, and the tighter the belt was the stronger he became

Aggregator gang
*Sigh, i has high hopes for this, it really let me down here

Aggregator gang
We Soul Eater now, bois.

Oh well. Don't let me down, please.

Thanks for the upload. I don't see why some are crying about it. It's a battle manga, if you were expecting more than that, why are you here?

Dex-chan lover
the black haired valk is hot... but she scaring me... i still like her tho

This is cringy as fuck, but I love norse mythology would also recommend a manga called Raisekamika if you like norse gods

Dex-chan lover
Oh so this was an MMO after all, and the gods are simply P2W players and mods kek

Users who are viewing this thread