Who Made Me a Princess?

Someone, please start translating this manga!! It's really interesting OAQ

Aggregator gang
@vodkavodka when said random name is your psycho father who killed his harem off , + being an emperor he probably got fed with boot licking it's not like the dude needs a girl with no political power with him , best bet? make him look at you like a pet / a fun distraction , then slowly try to win his favor (aka change him) but that's fiction logic so anything can be said and still be true

Dex-chan lover
@FireCamp
Best bet is to run in my humble opinion. It is surely impossible for just a naive and young girl, but MC is reincarnated and adult woman.
She'd be fine. Just learn the minimum, grab some valuables and run. If you can agitate someone to help you that is even better.
Betting your life on fixing some psychopath who is corrupted by matters beyond your understanding is just a suicide.

Dex-chan lover
She's pretty screwed with any path she takes since I doubt that world is egalitarian and making him attached to her (even as a toy) is going to make it impossible to escape any manhunt. The man can literally , figuratively, and actually assemble armies to hunt her down. Actually running away is wishful thinking.

Her best bet within the system that I could think of offhand is actually working with those backstabbing step-uncles/aunts. Let them know some of what she knows as a vague prophecy that she is in the process of altering, explain exactly why they were a bunch of twittering nitwits doing useless machinations for something neither she nor the emperor wanted (just for personal venting reasons. She deserves it), and use them to make it possible for her to arrange a marriage in some country far away after she thoroughly vetts the character of her suitor so that she isn't sent to another sociopath thanks to their stupidity. Maybe inject some lie about the emperor killing them for their deceit just to get them on their toes and actually commit to doing a decent job at matchmaking?

I know it almost never happens in these stories, but I would love it if one day after she's accidentally made sure he cares about her, the jig was up and she confesses to everything just to drive it home that the only person he cares about in this world thinks he's an absolute monster and she's right. He's ready to kill people at the drop of a hat. I mean, there's always a miniscule chance he was joking and the MC is an unreliable narrator, but I wouldn't blame her for taking everything he says 100% seriously.

The only other option is taking advantage of her apparent magic powers and hoping that having an adult/modern mind with the accompanied knowledge makes sorcery much easier to master.

Fed-Kun's army
Just read the webtoon until chapter 24 and I can't stop laughing ? she's hilarious ? dare I say bakarina can't hold a candle to her

Update : ok I have finished season 1 it was so heartbreaking she should really consider learning magic that's the only way she can save her dad and herself from the curse

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I wish the 24 chapters that are translated and out could be uploaded here! I love this series.

I hate the Sawakaya blog, the password is supposed to be anastacius but I'm not being let in and now the site redirects me to the same question over and over again.

Banned
2 more months for season 2 right? ugh just read all chapters of season one this day, man it was so fluff and good ended with cliffhanger tho

Users who are viewing this thread