Alcafus - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Resolution

What the fuck is going on in the story? Someone enlighten me please.
It seems so nonsensical at one point then at another they are playing with our emotions again...

Fed-Kun's army
oh no! you live in a multiverse-type time-travel universe! now you're in huge trouble, your only option being to unfuck everything back up!

Double-page supporter
So... He met him self and his alter self made him forget it seems.

@yldDavid For me atleast.. Looks like he met his version from that reality. A pararell world where you have a alter version of your self. And maybe... Not sure, but it might seem like his alter version was the blonde fox original master, only he disapeared.

Just my thought.

Double-page supporter
I'm so fucking confused now by what's going on. author is not great at storytelling.

Like he's already got a fantasy story going with these "cuffs" and everything, but he has to throw in like, time travel, memory loss, etc into the mix too? He's not a good enough author to pull it off and it shows.

@LysandersTreason I have to agree, and its not only the convoluted settings but even the characters aren't really coming off. Just like the world building its their personalities all seem convoluted and forced.

Users who are viewing this thread