Dex-chan lover
Really good start!

It's great to see Cosmo again and this new guy seems to have a bit more of a personality at the start then Ohma did

Really glad to see that the MC puts up a big show when he's in control of a situation, but becomes really meek when faced with such overwhelming Cosmo. Interesting depth I hope is explored!

Have to say, i really like the new MC so far. Much fresher than Ohma was. But, please. Don't bring back Ohma from the dead.
This settup seems to go towards the dual MC route, with the Koga being the fiery one and Ryuki being the calmer, collected. I don't mind, but the latter is just too similiar to Ohma. I swear, if we get more Niko style bullshit from him...

I feel like I saw a reference in page 10...
After 2 years, seem like Yamashita even more famous than before...

Dex-chan lover
Looking good so far. ^^ All those old faces, along with some new ones. ^^

Dex-chan lover
cosmo'saguycosmo'saguycosmo'saguycosmo'saguycosmo'saguycosmo'saguycosmo'saguycosmo'saguycosmo'saguycosmo'saguy

im hyped af

some theories/stuff imma write down here:
-apparently ryuukis grandfather knows metsudou.
-ryuuki could be a descendant of gaoh mukaku maybe his grandfather is mukaku remember we dont know what happened to him he just suddenly disappeared
-but why does he look like ohma??? maybe he could also be adopted and is not related by blood to mukaku but to ohma????
- koga knows ohma...we still have to find out how and where they met maybe they had a brawl????

Feel so good to see them again ! A dual MCs route can be very interesting, I'm hyped !

Damn Cosmo looks fine AF.

@Gackt1
The crossover we are all waiting for ! Beard VS Demon Back !

Thanks HnK !

Dex-chan lover
Good to see that Yamashita is still the same old Kazzy even after 2 years of fame. A bit more confident than he used to be but that's a positive change.

Jazzy is the best.

Nice Baki reference.

Osmo losing his dick style hair is an improvement. However, such long hair for a fighter in underground matches? Specially for a grappler?

Users who are viewing this thread