Tsukimizuki Rikai no Tantei Satsujin

Contributor
Reaction faces: The manga.

Yeah author, we know you like these yandere faces, but that's not enough to sell it.

The tantalizing amount of unnatural dialogue and chapter progression is wacky and screams middle grader syndrome. The whole setting about the main girl screams BS.

I guess I can enjoy this ironically then.

Dex-chan lover
Fascinating. Let's see if the author can keep this house of cards from falling apart.

Dex-chan lover
"I have a superpower too, it's called walking."

I do not claim credit for this comment. I am merely reposting it from Batoto. It was one of the funniest comments I had ever read. I do not remember who originally posted it.

This is basically Mafia, or Werewolf or Town of Salem. I feel like there's something really interesting going on here but the author doesn't not know how to present those ideas

its good, but im simply confused about the 2 chapter and third one. didn't really pay attention to the overly complicated rules.

this is simply easy , all the MC have to prove is factual the location of MC's family , if he can't then the lil sis die as per agreement ... or more accurately threat . from the conversation in chapter 4 there is also a possibility of someone related to spy's company conspiring to murder MC's father .

but i doubt the author wants to make the case simple ...

it seems edgy af doesnt it ? and what is the tragedy tag about

Dex-chan lover
Skipped through textboxes. Why does it remind me of a certain horror manga, where children have to go into a dungeon full of monsters one by one. I guess it was yuri type. Female MC and the other female was a crazy psychopath. What was the name again? 🤔

Aggregator gang
Feel like I already read the start of this..... ages ago....

So then what happened to the translation back then ? o_O

Dex-chan lover
the manga ended after the Ln ended but the Ln's 5 volumes i hope it's a full adaptation instead of those promo mangas.

Group Leader
@kavinh the manga only adapts volume 1 of the LN, but the volume is pretty much a self-contained story, so there will be an actual ending, at least.

Contributor
I have an in/spectre vibe, sorta of, but characters here are much better. Sad is so short, really like the main heroine and her evil faces, the art is also very good. <3

Users who are viewing this thread