5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 9 Ch. 69 - Welcome to Class 3-1

Double-page supporter
just marry one and keep the other 4 as side lovers... if marrying all 5 isnt an option... just saying... miku still best girl :3

Dex-chan lover
@herasmus I'm of the mind that the "will we continue into adulthood like that all separated" is just further foreshadowing of the harem ending, especially when combined with the hints from the wedding scenes

If an average number of classes in a year is 3, there's ~5% that they'll all be in the same class. That is some next level luck.

Dex-chan lover
2 pages in, "Next week, get a job to pay rent while in school"

I'm salty as all tentacles that in the anime world it's just so casual and easy to find a job in a week.... ( -_-) ... Bad Sh4dey, no comparing RL to anime world.

Dex-chan lover
Its all out war from now on.

@Sh4dey
Its Japan, they actually have open part time jobs, but just like everywhere else, if didnt sign with a big corporation right out of Uni, youre screwed.

@Ponkan_
Is it possible daddy moved some strings?

The girl that kissed him were all the girls fused into one. They will fuse again in the end and there will be only one girl with the emotions of all the girls or something like this.

Fed-Kun's army
Nino in a wedding dress is <3. Damn Miku is grinding for experience, her attack power would in increase more!

The only one that could act not blushing after that kiss would prabobly Ichika, but I don't want to rule out Miku and Nino.

@givemersspls With their low birth rate why not? There are doujins that tackle that topic too.

Fed-Kun's army
i want onee-san to pamper me with that fucking lust inducing smile... and the cleavage too let's not forget about that glorious valley of fluffiness

Dex-chan lover
Fuutarou just need to be Japan's PM and enact harem marriage law so we can get the harem end.

Users who are viewing this thread