Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

The only thing I admire about the heroine is how she memorized the lines word for word, but she refuses to learn that the situation has changed and doesn't ad lib.

Dex-chan lover
My, Joanna...is actually incredibly charming. I'd totally read about her life protecting the cinnamon (villainous hair) roll that is Bertia while chasing after the puppy prince. Also, I love me some intense rage faces.

Seriously, this Heroine...She basically acts like an insane person. She'd fare much better if only she went off-script more and stopped depending on specific events.

I just hope she does realize that she isn't anymore recreating every scene from her memorized VN.

Like come on, it's been years, Get a clue girl

Ladies and gentlemen. On the last page here we have a common "What's this feeling" thrope...

Dex-chan lover
Prince be like "nope, not dealing with your delusional bullshit"

Also, a story around Joanna's plots to approach Shawn and protect Bertia would be nice indeed.

Dex-chan lover
this is what it means by having memory of past life instead of straight reincarnation, Bertia only has the memory and knowledge, it doesn't mean she will mature once she got them.

Group Leader
begone thot
OofvsBB.png

The otoge heroine seems self-aware about her supposed role. Maybe she's like Bertia, a former gamer?

Dex-chan lover
@Sceleris
Spoiler for the original novel

Yes you're correct. The heroine (whose name is Heroina lol) has this dumb idea that if she just blindly follows the game's script, regardless of the actual events, she will capture everyone. That's why she's so weird.

*after read the raw of ch8*

yes, she is "Villainess"...somehow..

anyway, thx for the release..

@Yatsuki It's a good idea to describe what's actually being spoilt in a spoiler tag, like “spoiler for next chapter” or “spoiler for the original novel”. (How else could I assess whether I want to read it?)

Not that I'd read it if it is an actual spoiler. I wasn't asking for information (hell, I was intentionally trying to phrase my post not to seem like I wanted someone to give me the true answer), I was trying to engage manga readers current with the scanlations – not raw manga readers who read ahead, not light novel readers, not web novel readers. Like, exchanging viewpoints informed only by chapters 1-7 as scanlated by Uxtef's Translations.

Users who are viewing this thread