Author Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life
@AthK do not forget - he was asking for a fake release date :D
@Belfegrad 😭
Woooooo!
Last edited 2 mo ago by BzzBzz.
😄holy frick, this is one of those mangas that developed well and if it sudenly turns into harem i'd drop on the spot. 😄
@Swadloon -- Exactly.
@Swadloon
this is a little spoil from the light novel for your concern

🙂
i wonder when we will see Fulio and Risu children? when will the baby happen? :D
I wonder why there's no harem tag on this. A majority of the female so far seem to be interested in or romantically love Fulio, does that not mean it's a harem?
> i wonder when we will see Fulio and Risu children? when will the baby happen? :D

Closer to the 50th chapter I would say.
@goodhunter
It's not listed as a harem cause it isn't one. The only one he loves is Risu. The others find their own loves if I heard correctly from those that read the web novel.
How strong is the ecchi in this?
Doesn't seem like he has any plans on checking up on "Kuro-san", his merchant company and his step-mother even if he could
@RaidenGaara very very mild. I’m not sure I would even include the tag.
@Endarthe

Thank you for mentioning the other meaning of 'mother-in-law', i guess i need to learn more on my vocabulary
this isn't one of the best isekai surely not ground breaking.... but instead meant to be appreciated for it's overwhelming fluff and heartfelt momemnts

9/10 would give a recommend to another
@Evangelkyo
who're those names again?
also, thanks for sharing, its more relieving to know its not a harem.
@Swadloon
The annoying knight who rise her sword again the demon king, the demon king himself and the hell cat who attack Fulio with the dragon
nice!, good on the demonking for getting a 3some
Holy moly,chap14 just forced my hand to give this manga a 9/10 score... i regret nothing
"Field work is mine and mine only!" - okay, nice priorities there...